Dr. Bhatia and staff are committed to women’s health
- As before, all patients are contacted the day prior to their visit to confirm their health and availability. If ill or previously ill (within 14 days), we kindly ask that you reschedule until outside of the 14 day window.
- The number of patient visits have been limited and streamlined. We ask that you contact our office after parking on our main number (210-222-2694) to ensure a clear waiting room and alert us to your arrival. After being cleared to enter, one of our staff will meet you at the front door in order to screen temperature and ensure that only 1 guest (and 1 accompanying visitor) may enter. The check-in process involves no passage of materials (pen/paper) from patient to staff, as verbal dictation and digital forms are used.
- All obstetrical care is scheduled for separate day service to ensure that these patients are separated from our others, reducing the chance of transmission to perinatal patients.
- Our strong preference is to schedule patients for short-term appointments (within 1-2 days) so that we can account for our staff availability, the patient’s recent wellness history, and to mitigate the risk that an issue remains unresolved if quarantine guidelines become more restrictive to outpatient practices.
- As before, please call us if you have any questions, no matter how small. We prefer to hear from you during this time to ensure your safety and that of our staff so that we can be a part of your healthcare solution.
- Finally, a few updates on COVID-19 that we feel are useful for our patients and staff:
Dr. Neera Bhatia and staff are committed to women’s health and are monitoring the rapidly changing events related to coronavirus (COVID-19). For more information about obstetrical and gynecological needs, contact Dr. Neera Bhatia, your San Antonio OB/GYN today at (210) 222-2694!6