Have you recently looked in the mirror and noticed a new wrinkle or an age spot? While we can’t stop the hands of time and put a pause on the process of aging, we can slow down or even reverse the appearance of aging with rejuvenation therapy for the face. If you’ve been looking to restore some of your skin’s youthful appearance but are not wanting to undergo surgery to achieve it, our facial rejuvenation therapy is a great option for you. Our treatments can be used to help:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of age spots
- Improve skin texture
- Tighten and lift loose skin
- Reduce the appearance of scarring
- Treat uneven pigmentation (discoloration/spots)
- Reduce under-eye bags or puffiness
Services We Offer
SkinPen® is a medical-grade device with adjustable lengths and disposable straight needles to penetrate at a 90-degree angle. It is the first microneedling device in the world cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), clinically proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars for ages 22 and up. Patients may see results with as few as three treatments spaced within 30 days. Microneedling sessions usually require little downtime, making it a great option to quickly get you back to your busy life. Microneedling stimulates the body’s natural wound-healing process by causing controlled micro-injuries. The skin goes through a three-phase wound repair process:
- Inflammation: Piercing the skin triggers the immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Proliferation: The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells.
- Remodeling: The wound is repaired with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Other benefits of SkinPen® include:
- Works for all skin types – dark to fair.
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of facial acne scars.
- Procedures take about 30 minutes.
- Microneedling procedures tend to cost less than alternatives. The cost varies depending on the size and number of treatment areas.
If the Vampire Facial® sounds familiar, chances are you may have heard of celebrities opting for this treatment to keep them looking young. The procedure uses a technique for microneedling, followed by the application of PRP (platelet-rich plasma). The PRP is derived from the serum portion of the blood, which contains platelets (earning the vampire facial its name). The platelets contain high levels of growth factors, which stimulates the body to grow new, healthy cells and promote healing. This helps our skin function optimally, increasing everything from collagen to elastin, while also bringing antioxidant and hydrating properties. The process results in more youthful-looking skin and face.
If you’re ready to turn back time and look years younger, contact our office today and find out if you might be a good candidate at (210) 222-2694 to schedule a consultation with us.0