Are you struggling with sexual satisfaction, painful sex, or other symptoms of pelvic floor disorder? Dr. Neera Bhatia OBGYN and her team can help you bring the joy and intimacy back into your relationship with pelvic floor training you can do at home.
Pelvic floor training is a non-surgical, painless method of restraining the pelvic floor muscles that help control overactive bladder, bowel health, and sexual function. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles will help you to actively support your bladder and bowel, reducing the likelihood of leaking.
75-90% of the patients treated experienced significant improvement or were cured with this type of therapy.
- Pelvic Floor Training is useful for:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Urinary leaks when laughing, coughing, sneezing, or exercising
- Overactive bladder (frequent trips to the toilet)
- Urgency (immediate need to find a toilet)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Painful sex (vaginal pain during sex and/or pain after sex)
- Vaginal and rectal pain, spasms, and/or pressure
- Fecal leaks
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Enjoy A New Outlook On Life
Introducing vFit Plus—the world’s ﬁrst home-use intimate wellness solution that uses patented red-light technology to improve sexual function, so you can enjoy personal wellness with conﬁdence.
Why vFit PLUS
- Quick & Easy: Up to 12 minutes, every other day
- Efficacious: 9 out of 10 women experience results
- All Natural: Nonsurgical, noninvasive, and hormone-free
What Are You Waiting For?
This life-changing solution gives you the conﬁdence and freedom to do what you love without surgery, hormones, or downtime. Embrace life and enjoy the beneﬁts of intimate ﬁtness, starting with an appointment to see Dr. Neera Bhatia.
vFit Reviews and Study
After using vFit PLUS:
- 89% of women “experienced more confidence with intercourse” and “felt improved sensation with intercourse”*
- 95% of women “felt improved intimate wellness”*
- 100% of women “felt closer emotionally to their partner” and “did not think these results were possible without extreme measures”*
*The data above is according to a 2015 study’s results on file. Individual results may vary.
What To Expect During Pelvic Floor Training
Appointments are scheduled once a week, for up to 8 visits, depending on your specific condition.
What To Expect At Your Visits
Your first visit will take about 1 hour. Follow-up visits usually take 30 minutes to 1 hour.
This first visit will include a consultation with our nurse. She will attain a health history, explain the therapy and answer any questions you may have. You will then participate in your first therapy session.
One of Neera Bhatia’s OBGYN nurses will teach you how to isolate your pelvic floor muscle and instruct you on how to perform the pelvic muscle exercises. She will also explain the vFit Plus device at our San Antonio clinic.
Muscle training is individualized to your needs. The nurse will determine the treatment best suited for you and prescribe a course of therapy for your specific condition. The best part is that most insurance companies cover this program!
Like other muscles in your body, your pelvic floor muscles will become stronger with a repetitive exercise program.
Attending your therapy sessions and following the exercise recommendation from your pelvic floor trainer, will enable you to have the most successful outcome. Changes in your symptoms are usually noticed within 3-4 visits.
Make an appointment today! Don’t wait to start your pelvic floor training. Experience sexual rejuvenation, and regain control of pelvic floor dysfunction.
Dr. Neera Bhatia is an expert in women’s health and urogynecology. Call 210.222.2694 or schedule an appointment online here. Our office is conveniently located across from the Metropolitan Methodist Hospital in the heart of San Antonio.2