Facial Rejuvenation Therapy
Looking to restore your youthful glow? While you can’t stop the aging process, you can benefit from innovative rejuvenation therapy to slow down or reverse signs of aging.
Consider facial rejuvenation therapy with Dr. Bhatia. Facial rejuvenation is used to help restore skin of the face that has lost its once youthful appearance due to aging, sun damage, or other skin-related issues. Facial rejuvenation can be used to help:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of age spots
- Improve skin texture
- Tighten and lift loose skin
- Reduce the appearance of scarring
- Treat uneven pigmentation
- Reduce under-eye bags or puffiness
SkinPen® by Bellus Medical is the first microneedling device in the world cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), clinically proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars for ages 22 and up. With as few as three treatments spaced 30 days apart, patients can improve their appearance and step out with confidence.
Due to their non-invasive nature, microneedling sessions usually require little downtime, which is attractive to patients. Other benefits of SkinPen include:
- Works for all skin types – dark to fair.
- Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of facial acne scars.
- Procedures take about 30 minutes, and results are typically seen in as few as three treatments.
- Microneedling procedures tend to cost less than alternatives. The cost varies depending on the size and number of treatment areas.
The Vampire Facial® procedure, using a specific technique for micro-needing, followed by application of PRP (platelet-rich plasma). The PRP is derived from the serum portion of the blood, which contains platelets. The platelets contain high levels of growth factors, which, when applied to the skin, will stimulate cell turnover. This helps our skin function optimally, increasing everything from collagen to elastin, while also bringing antioxidant and hydrating properties.