In the rapidly evolving field of medicine, new technology often outpaces our ability to harness its usefulness for patients on a daily basis. To ensure that patients gain the most from the newest imaging technology available, Dr. Bhatia now offers a 3D/4D ultrasound in the convenience and comfort of her office. This offering ensures that patients maintain a critical element – continuity of care – while receiving detailed imaging studies that previously were only available in specialized settings.
Among the many improvements is a greatly enhanced resolution for physician and patient viewing of the baby. This increased resolution allows the patient and her family to see her baby at 1080p resolution, the highest available. The enhanced contrast also allows Dr. Bhatia to obtain crystal clear images of the baby’s face! Most importantly, these improvements permit more comprehensive fetal and maternal monitoring in the setting of the patient’s primary obstetrical and gynecological physician to ensure a safe and healthy pregnancy and beyond!
Conventional sonogram machines have previously limited our ability to help families in their visualization of their unborn children. With this new technology and our capable staff, we are working to help families have a most successful and gratifying pregnancy!
- High resolution 2D and 3D ultrasound for comprehensive evaluation of your baby in the first trimester
- Prenatal surveillance of growth and development of the baby’s vital organs, including the fetal heart
- Monitoring fluid and movement to evaluate your baby’s well being
- See your baby before he or she is born with 3D/4D ultrasound and bring a DVD copy of your ultrasound home with you*
- Monitoring health and number of ovarian follicles in response to infertility treatments
- Monitor thickness of uterine lining in preparation for planning pregnancy and evaluating fertilization
- In-depth evaluation of fibroids and other causes of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Color flow Doppler technology allows improved evaluation of pelvic pain
- Improved monitoring of all areas of the female reproductive tract enables a more comprehensive examination for patient and physician
- Evaluate ovarian and adnexal masses
- Comprehensive monitoring for ovarian cancer when used in conjunction with a simple blood test
- Improved resolution of masses allows for more effective coordination with gynecologic oncology specialists and improved patient outcomes
A private ultrasound experience is one of the many guarantees that Dr. Bhatia ensures her patients in choosing her practice. The following packages represent three of the highlighted offerings from Dr. Bhatia. Each package includes a “private” day in the office, with no other patients present, for the ultrasound. Scheduling, of course, is at the patient’s convenience. The packages also include printed and digital images along with an extended viewing session for the patient and her family. Finally, we offer discounts to our pricing packages. Consult Dr. Bhatia or our social media network, where we offer great deals!
2D Ultrasound: $100
This package is designed for the couple that wants to determine the gender of their baby and visualize fetal movements. Additionally, the couple will be able to listen to the baby’s heartbeat! The package includes an extended viewing for family and two high resolution color images. Digital images are included on a CD for an additional $20. Please note the ultrasound viewing is in 2D.
3D Ultrasound: $200
This package provides the same benefits as the 2D ultrasound with the added service of 3D/4D images of the unborn baby. The session is guaranteed to last at least 15 minutes and includes the following: 5 color images and a CD with digital images uploaded.
Continued Monitoring: 3 Visits for $400
This package provides two 3D/4D viewing opportunities in addition to a 2D ultrasound. The three visit option is best for family viewing and for families looking to document the baby’s growth with full resolution color prints and digital images at each visit.